If you recall, Airtel Nigeria launched a new plan called Airtel DataPlus plan some time back and the offer came with both data and airtime allocated in one. Right now, the swift network has made the Airtel DATA+ even BIGGER.
What this means, is that when you subscribe to the bundle, you are offered more data than talk time.
The Airtel Data+ is a genre of Airtel TalkMore Plus bundles designed to meet your Data & Voice needs by offering you extra free airtime when you buy a data bundle.
Airtel Data+ is built specifically for those who prefer cheap airtime to cheap data.
The good news is that all Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid customers can activate the Data+ bundle. If you’re a Prepaid Customers you will, however, be migrated to TalkMore plus tariff plan to enjoy the bundle but if you’re a Postpaid customer, you will remain on your existing tariff plan and still enjoy the bundle.
To buy Airtel Data+, all you do is to simply dial *154*2# to choose the Data+ bundle that is right for you.
If you’re wondering how your calls and SMS will be charged if you have an active Data+ bundle, it’s simple! All your National calls and Data will be deducted from your Data+ bundle account until the bundle value is exhausted. Local Calls will be charged at ₦34/min (57k/sec) and Local SMS at ₦12/SMS. As soon as the bundle values are exhausted, your calls will be deducted from your normal main account or any active bonus account.
And if your bundle is exhausted and you do not renew it, here’s what will happen: your calls and data will be deducted from your main account at the tariff plan rate. If you’re a Prepaid customer, your National calls will be charged at 20k/sec and data at ₦2/MB, but if you’re a postpaid customer, you will be charged at your tariff plan rates.
If you’re that buoyant and wish to purchase multiple Data+ bundles, it’s possible. Yes, you can purchase multiple bundles. For example, you can purchase both Data+ 500 and Data+ 1000 or any other price point combination at any time.
But unfortunately, you cannot use your Data+ bundle credit to subscribe for other bundles? You can only use your Data+ bundle values for calls and data.
And on the bright side, you can use the airtime in your Data+ Bundle for International calls. Yes! You can use the Data+ bundle to call to US, UK, Canada, India and China at N34/min.
Now, to check your main account and Data+ balance, dial the code *123*2# or use the check balance option on *154# USSD menu.
Let’s now check the Airtel Data+ price list below.
1. ₦300 gives you 200MB + ₦600. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 7 days.
2. ₦500 gives you 500MB + ₦1,000. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 7 days.
3. ₦1,000 gives you 1GB + ₦2,000. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 14 days.
4. ₦2,000 gives you 3GB + ₦4,000. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 30 days.
5. ₦5,000 gives you 7.5GB + ₦10,000. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 30 days.
6. ₦10,000 gives you 17.5GB + ₦20,000. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 90 days.
7. ₦15,000 gives you 25GB + ₦35,0000. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 90 days.
8. ₦20,000 gives you 35GB + ₦40,000. Use *154*2*300# for USSD Subscription. Valid for 90 days.
If you think I omitted any information concerning the Airtel Data+, let us know in the comment box.
Most Recommended Links:
- Present Nigerian Governors And Their Deputies (2019)
- 70 Tourist Attractions In Nigeria: A Complete Guide
- NYSC Redeployment/ Relocation: Steps On How To Apply
- Job Websites In Nigeria: The Top 10 Listed In FULL
- Best Dating Sites In Nigeria: Only The Top Ones Listed
- GOTv Max Channels: The Complete List Up To Date