Every year for the last decade, the hashtag #bbnaija19 trends. The difference is just in the number at the end which represents the Big Brother Naija year. As for this year – and currently – two housemates, Mercy and Diane are both currently trending on Twitter. I saw a video of both females kissing each other. Well, that’s not why we are here. Big Brother Naija registration is why we are here.
I’m not only going to be talking about the Big Brother Naija registration; I’ll be showing you how to apply for the Big Brother Naija, as well as the requirements.
Big Brother Naija Registration
But first, when will the Big Brother Naija Application Form be out?
I will not be giving you an exact date in this article else it changes. So what I’ll advice is that you keep your ears very close to the ground by following any – or all – of the social media handles of BBNaija. Generally, BBNaija auditions start around February.
Big Brother Naija Audition Venues
BBNaija audition venues are subject to change, however, below are the venues used for the bbnaija19.
Note, in order to attend the audition for the Big Brother Naija, you have to fulfil their criteria which I have enumerated further below.
The BBNaija19 audition took place in 8 locations within Nigeria.
- Lagos – The Podium Event Centre, 124, T. F. Kuboye Road, Lekki Phase I, Lekki
- Port Harcourt – Hotel Presidential, 1 Birabi Street, New GRA 500272, Port Harcourt
- Abuja – MultiChoice Office, Plot 1548, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, beside NEMA, adjacent Transcorp Hilton, Maitama
- Enugu – Oaklands Hotel and Park, Tunnel Crossing, Ogui Link Road, beside Etim Plaza, Enugu
- Delta State – Deluxe Garden Suites, Bauchi Close, Shell Eedjeba, Warri
- Ibadan – Mauve 21 Events Centre, MKO Abiola Way, Ring Road, by Adeoyo Junction, Ibadan
- Calabar – Venetian Arena, M. M. Way Calabar Ibb Way Calabar Municipal Cross River.
- Benin – Uyi Grand Event Center
Audition dates for all locations was between 1st and 2nd February from 7 am.
How Much is BBNaija Form Price
Want to know the Price which the BBNaija form will be sold once it is out? This may surprise you but the Big Brother Naija form is mostly FREE! Last year’s was free. So is BBNaija Form Free? The answer is neither here nor there because things could change. Just follow them on social media to get the latest info about the BBN Form price for each year.
How to Register and Apply for Big Brother Naija Audition
The highly-rated Nigeria reality TV show Big Brother Naija or Big Brother Nigeria is shown on MultiChoice Nigeria, that is DStv and GOtv.
BB Naija First Edition Price
In the first edition of Big Brother Naija which took place 10 years ago, twelve housemates battled for the coveted $100,000 prize money by performing various mental and physical tasks. After staying in the house for three-month, Katung Aduwak announced as the winner of the first edition of Big Brother Naija.
Big Brother Naija Basic Requirements
BBNaija requirements are quite simple and straight forward. To be eligible for Big Brother Naija, you just need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen over 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid International Passport
How to Apply for BB Naija Audition
· Make a video. You could either prerecord a video so you can make sure you are doing, saying exactly what you want or you could use the site’s self video recorder so you can just wing it if that is what you prefer. But what makes a great video? I’ll give you tips on that below.
· Save a current picture of yourself, and video to your computer, so they are ready when you apply online.
· Completely fill out the online application and upload your video and picture on big brother Naija website.
· We’ll email you if we want to move forward in the casting process with you.
So What Makes a Great Video?
Here are some tips to think about when making your video. Videos should be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
Be yourself! We want to get to know who you are as a person. How will your life experience help you win Big Brother? How will you interact with the other houseguests? When describing yourself, remember to cite real-life examples. We love a good story!
Making a casting video is not about putting together the best skit or wearing the wackiest costumes. We’re looking for real people and we want to see the real you.
If you come from a unique region or area of the country, talk about where you’re from, how it’s a part of your personality, or how it may help you do well on Big Brother. If you have an interesting job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the show.
- If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well-lit room with lights in front of you to light your face.
- Avoid shooting in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in. This will cause silhouetting.
- When shooting outdoors, avoid shooting with the sun directly behind you. This will also cause silhouetting.
- Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
- Speak loudly and clearly.
- Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying.
- If shooting indoors, avoid shooting in loud and crowded rooms where your voice will be drowned out by other people.
- If shooting outdoors, avoid shooting in loud areas and when it’s windy. The wind will distort the microphone.
- Your video will be shown on TV. Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV. Please shoot landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style.
BBNaija Eligibility Requirements
1. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Semi-Finals, you must be willing to travel at your own expense to be interviewed at a time to be scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion and at one of the following locations nearest you listed below in this document. The Producers reserve the right to add, cancel and/or substitute other cities as interview locations.
2. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Finals, you must be willing to travel for approximately one week at a time as scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion for the final selection process. Economy travel, hotel accommodations and per diem will be arranged and paid for by the Producers.
3. You must be willing to live in the Big Brother house for approximately 100 days on such dates to be determined by Producers in their sole discretion with approximately a dozen strangers where you will have little or no privacy. If you are chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home.
4. The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in every room of the house for the duration of your participation in the contest. You will be observed at all times by the Producers as well as the general public watching on television, the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other media.
5. One participant will receive the grand prize of $500,000 (subject to change in Producers’ and/or the network’s discretion). (Except for the two finalists who will receive prize money, a weekly stipend will be provided for each participant for each week that he or she remains in the Big Brother House.) Stipend payments and prize winnings will not be paid until after the broadcast of the final episode of the show.
6. You must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the application.
7. You must not now be a candidate for public office and if selected as a participant, you must agree not to become such a candidate until after the initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear.
8. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
9. If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview), any further application materials or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History Form.
10. If selected as a finalist you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by the Producers and will include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you and your immediate family. You must also submit to physical and mental examinations by Producer- selected medical professional(s) selected by the Producer and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
11. By applying for participation in Big Brother, you authorize the Producers to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producers.
12. Employees, officers, directors and agents of CBS Broadcasting Inc., Our House Productions, Inc., Fly On The Wall Entertainment, Endemol USA Inc., and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies (including Showtime, 21st Century Fox, Fox Studios or television network, Fox News and FX) and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants on Big Brother or participate in the application process.
Applicants will further be chosen to create a pool of approximately forty (40) finalists. The Producers reserve the right to change any of the application terms at any time or to select or not select anyone at their sole discretion.
The Producers are looking for a dynamic group of individuals who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the project as well as a willingness to share their most private thoughts in an open forum of strangers. This group of individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately 100 days in a monitored house under extraordinary conditions.
Applications MUST go to bigbrothercasting.tv to fill out an on-line application and submit a video. Please take careful note to follow all instructions on the website.
Deadline: Currently, there is no deadline for applications, but we have a strong preference to receive your applications as early as possible.
All materials you send us (including videotape and photos) will be retained by Producers and become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. Producers will not reimburse you for these expenses. Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of the Producers are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry.
Big Brother casting producers will be holding open calls in the following cities (subject to change). Please check the website regularly for open calls and scheduled events in a city near you
Unfortunately, we will not be able to verify that we have received your application.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised so by the Producers shortly before the interview is scheduled. If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be so advised by the Producers shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at any time. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.
Most Recommended Links: