Got your NYSC call-up letter and want NYSC redeployment? So how do you apply for NYSC Redeployment?
I’ll guide you on how to apply for & print NYSC Relocation. I’d also be explaining the conditions and requirements for this undertaking.
If you are considering NYSC redeployment to another state, here is the procedure you need to follow.
Applying for redeployment requires you to meet up with certain requirements. Though it is within your rights to apply for relocation, it is not easily granted especially if the expected criteria are not met.
NYSC Management allows for redeployment to your choice state.
NYSC Redeployment 4 Conditions
Only if you have a recurring illness that needs close monitoring. However, before you apply, you will need a medical report from your institution’s medical centre or from a recognized hospital.
This, most times, apply to only female corps members who want to live with their husband.
You’d be required to attach three documents to your letter, they are:
- A valid marriage certificate
- A document showing the change of name in any of the National Newspapers and Affidavit
- A letter from your husband’s workplace which will serve as a piece of evidence that your husband is domiciled in the state you want to relocate to
Address the letter to the Director-General of the NYSC through the State Coordinator.
If you feel unsafe in the state you are posted to – especially now that Nigeria is going through security challenges from Boko Haram, Herdsmen, and so on – you have the liberty of requesting for relocation.
On the order of the NYSC DG, you could be relocated.
There are two ways to apply for redeployment: While in Camp and Online.
HOW TO APPLY FOR REDEPLOYMENT/RELOCATION WHILE IN CAMP
During the NYSC Orientation course in camp, Corp members interested in redeploying/relocating will be given the opportunity to apply for relocation.
You’ll have to fill a form stating reasons for wanting to redeploy/relocate and other details. A shred of evidence will be required with the form submission as well as an application letter.
The requirement for Application for redeployment/relocation in Camp includes:
- Application Letter
- Questionnaire stating particulars and reason for redeploying
- Evidence for a reason to redeploy (e.g. Marriage Certificate or Health Certificate)
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR REDEPLOYMENT/RELOCATION
Apart from applying for relocation in the Camp, you can also do it online.
Steps on how to apply for NYSC Redeployment/relocation online:
- Visit the NYSC portal
- Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.
- Click on “Relocation”
- Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
- Wait for notification either by SMS or email on your application status
- If your application is approved, you’ll be notified via SMS or email
Was your application approved? Here’s how to print NYSC Online Relocation and Redeployment Letter:
- Visit the NYSC Portal
- Log in with your details
- Select “Manage Relocation”
- Make payment
- Print your payment receipt. (It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arises latter)
- After payment, you’ll see an option to print redeployment/relocation letter
- Print the letter and make a copy
- Take it to your new State of deployment.
NYSC Relocation Letter
I have two NYSC redeployment letter sample below which can serve as a guide for you.
Use the above sample of relocation letters as a format of how you too can write yours. And then apply for a relocation using the links given above through the NYSC Portal.
Most Recommended Links: