Have something you want to share with our readers? Or as a writer/blogger you wants to be featured on our site? GreenPost.ng is open to writers to contribute and let their voices be heard. Articles can range from any topics as long as it’s not a news item.
Here are the following guidelines for writing an article for Green Post:
- Articles should not be copied and pasted from a different source that is not originally yours. If some information is derived from other sources please state the source in the article.
- Articles should, as much as possible refrain from insults directed towards a particular gender, ethnic group, race, or religious group. Each article will be reviewed prior to publishing.
- Articles should be fairly accurate where dates, events, and places are mentioned.
- Articles should, as much as possible, be grammatically correct and void of glaring grammatical errors. This does not mean vernacular cannot be used. If you write in pidgin English then, by all means, do so. We are not opposed to that.
- Articles should have a picture related to the article topic included in the article. This helps out a great deal as our blog system lays out articles with a picture thumb.
Click the following link Register As Contributor to register as a Green Post contributor.
The contributor role allows you to write/manage your article and upload pictures but will not allow you to publish. An admin or editor will have to approve your article before it is published. While we encourage writers to send articles in, there is no guarantee that your post will be published. For questions issues and concerns please contact us. Thanks for the support.
Green Post Team.